How to Burn Fat: Use your diet to prime your body to burn fat.
Have you ever asked yourself “How can I burn more fat?” Well it’s simple, eat more FAT. Replacing carbohydrates with these healthy fats (especially during the morning and early day) will teach your body to use fat as energy and help to up regulate the enzymes necessary to do so. A low fat, high carbohydrate diet tells your body to burn glucose and will in turn throw a wrench in your ability to burn stored body fat.
- Grass-Fed Butter
- Grass-Fed Ghee
- Grass-Fed Beef
- Pastured Pork
- Pasture-Raised Egg Yolks
- Wild Caught Fish and Shellfish (high in Omega-3 fatty acids)
- Bone Broth (from Grass-Fed bones)
- Grass-Fed Raw Cheese (if tolerated)
- Coconut and Coconut oil (Extra Virgin, Unrefined)
- Palm Oil (Unrefined)
- High Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Beware of cheap brands which are often rancid and/or not even 100 percent olive oil
- Avocado and Avocado Oil (unrefined and uncooked)
- Raw and/or Sprouted Nuts and Seeds
- Unheated Nut Organic Nut Oils
- Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Bacon Fat
Saturated Fats are the building blocks for your cell membranes and hormones. They also help to absorb fat soluble vitamins (A, E, D, and K) that otherwise would be wasted. Eat your vegetables with butter, coconut oil or other fats to get their full benefits.